The B&D Roll-A-Door Squareline Deluxe will provide reliability over many years; finish is protected from scuffing ensuring it will continue to look great in a colour bond finish to enhance your home. The B&D Roll-A-Door will provide you with smooth, quiet and grease-less operation. The B&D Roll-A-Door Deluxe is made from a strong break pressed curtain, with a 20 000 thousand spring life cycle warranty.
B&D Roll-A-Door Squareline Deluxe garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, grease-less operation. Features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide grease-less operation.
- Roll-A-Guides (and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe) to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your B&D Roll-A-Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Castellated drum wheels.
- Combination of precision springing and drum, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- New D lifting handle design provides a much more sleek appearance and is conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. B&D Roll-A-Door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian.
- The weatherseal with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for a better fit.
The B&D Roll-A-Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- New lock barrel design is even more sturdy and highly pick resistant.
- Stylishly designed, die cast centre lift lock located at waist height offers extra strength and security to deter to would be intruders.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Your B&D Roll-A-Door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Ribbed steel brackets manufactured from thicker gauge steel guarantees that the bracket is able to stand up to years of operation.
- Squareline Deluxe and Squareline Wideline pressed square-line panels reduce the deflection in the door curtain and the visible effect of seaming joints.
Double bar centre lift lock, with deep finger recess externally and turn knob internally for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is highly pick resistant.